WE CREATE AN OFFICE SPA AMBIENCE IN ONLY 5 MINUTES!
✔ Quick set up at your desk OR spare room
✔ Full spa ambience with aromatherapeutic sprays, soft lights, relaxing music
✔ Flexible: company OR employee funded
✔ UNBEATABLE PRICES: top quality service at affordable rates
“I was left with no aches or pains in my shoulders, I literally felt like I was floating afterwards!” Nimi Blackwell, Getty Images
BOOK OFFICE SPA
BOOK A THERAPEUTIC MASSAGE
- At work
- In our lovely clinic
- In the comfort of your own home
MORE ON THE SEATED CHAIR MASSAGE
- Amazing treatments are delivered in an ergonomically designed massage chair for maximum comfort.
- Clients remain fully clothed throughout the treatment
- No oils are used to avoid mess and inconvenience: the perfect way to relax and rejuvenate
- Your “pick me up” rejuvenating massage lasts from fifteen minutes to half hour and can be fitted around your lunch break.
- Your therapist will work on your upper back, shoulders, neck, head and arms, combining medium to deep pressure with a soothing touch.
OUR SPECIALISTS KNOW YOUR NEEDS
- Our holistic and professional team will come and sort out all your well-being problems.
- Our Staff Well-Being packages are devised to solve your problems.
- We know you have deadlines and are short on time.
- We work round you so you don’t have to do anything.
Ours are massages at work that make a difference.
YOU SAVE TIME BECAUSE WE COME TO YOU
- Not got enough time in the day?
- Wasting time traveling to treatments?
- Having problems meeting deadlines?
- Do you find you have no ME-TIME?
Our mobile chair massage (London) will take the pressure out of the day and be set up and ready to start de-stressing in just 5 minutes.
TOP QUALITY MASSAGES AT AFFORDABLE RATES
Our unbeatable on-site massage prices include:
- Fully qualified and insured therapists
- Use of our ergonomic massage chairs
- Free office spa including soft lighting, aroma therapeutic sprays and relaxation music
- Free well-being advice from our qualified professionals
WHY WE ARE YOUR BEST CHOICE
We are more than a massage company: we really, truly care about your well-being.
All therapists are hand-picked to help make your massage experience be a healthy, happy and productive one.
Read our clients testimonials and see for yourself what others say about us.
MASSAGE AT WORK:
BENEFITS YOU NEED TO BE AWARE OF
- Our mobile massage service boosts staff morale and productivity
- A seated chair massage improves the overall efficiency of your workforce
- Affordable and time economical
- Helps you to relax and is an immediate stress buster
- Prevents repetitive strain injury
- Relieves headaches, eyestrain and sinus problems
- Combats muscular problems of the back, shoulders, arms and neck
- Promotes wellness
- Feels great!
What people say about our mobile chair massage – London based:
“The massages have proved to be a huge success with the staff in the office.”
Ellen Halpin, Vanquis Bank
“The treatments are very effective in relieving muscular pain and stress, thus improving Staff Well-Being.
I would not hesitate to recommend V Massage London to any company.”
Tony Dormer, Chief Executive, BA Clubs Clubs
“As the word has spread, people who didn’t get a go are sounding very envious of those who did.”
Lucy Billing, MCBD
Benefits of Booking with V Massage London
Common questions (FAQs)
It is very simple. Your therapist will arrive with our aroma therapeutic sprays, soft lighting & relaxation music to help you unwind and relax. We can totally transform any small room into an oasis of bliss.
What is on-site massage?
Many people search/look for a massage place and the difference with the on-site massage in London is that we come to you wherever you are. Usually on-site massages take place in an ergonomic massage chair, which is adjusted for maximum comfort.
I’m looking for an executive massage (London area). How do I know you’re the right company for me?
We have extensive experience working in the corporate sector and our talented team therapists are fully qualified and insured to offer top quality massages.
I really like the idea of the office SPA but I’m worried the whole thing might be a little overwhelming
Setting up is simple. There are no machines and we do not take any space. We work around your needs. Your therapist will bring along the office spa ambiance, consisting of soft lighting, relaxation music and aroma therapeutic sprays.
For a massage at work, which London areas do you cover?
We have amazing therapists available in all of the London areas, including Central London, Soho, London Bridge, Bank, Monument, City of London, East London, West London North London and South London.
Venetia, is there also a clinic we could come to?
Sure, yes, you can come to our West London clinic to see me for a personal treatment at 333 Portobello Road, London W9 3BD